Sunday, December 11, 2022

Alison CT - Noel

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a clean and simple Christmas card made using a stencil and one stamp.

To begin I taped the 6x6 Noel inkable to a 6x6 square of super smooth white card. I then blended lumberjack plaid distress ink through it, making sure I got ink into all the corners.

Once the ink was dry, I used a gold sharpie to outline the letters. I did this through the stencil.
On some white super smooth card I stamped the holly branch, from the Art Stamps Robin stamp set, four times using versafine clair morning mist ink.  I then coloured them with distress watercolour pencils, but this can be done with any media of your choice. I then cut them out leaving a small white border.
I then mounted the noel piece onto a piece of red card that was a quarter of an inch bigger. Next I glued this to a 7 inch square card blank. I glued one piece of the holly to each letter.
To finish the card I glued small red gems around the letters.
Products used:
Red and white card
Distress Ink - Lumberjack plaid 
Art stamps - Robin
Versafine clair - Morning mist 
Distress Watercolour Pencils set 3 - rustic wilderness, candied apple
Small red gems

Thank you very much for taking a look at my project today.

Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...