Saturday, December 03, 2022

Sally CT - Keeping it simple

 
Hi there! 
I am trying to get as many Christmas cards made as possible over the next few days now postage dates have changed. Here's a step by step for a quick clean and simple card.
 
I began by taping the 6x6 octagon easy frame to the front of a 6x6 white card and blended tea dye and vintage photo distress ink into it.

Once this was dry I gave it a quick wipe with an anti static cloth then stamped the script stamp in versamark with the easy frame inkable still in place. I removed the inkable, sprinkled with embossing powder and heat set.
There was a small area bottom left where the embossing ink hadn't reached, so I stamped the Holly stamp from the robin set and coloured using ecolines and a damp paintbrush. 
Next I stamped the Merry Christmas stamp (from the wreath set) in Versamark in the centre of the card. I sprinkled over rustic wilderness embossing glaze and heat set it. I also added glossy accents to the berries on the Holly.
Here's a close up. As you can see the gold is still visible through the embossing glaze. 
I sponged a little vintage photo distress ink around the edges to finish it off. 
I used: 
Versamark ink
Before I go, I did a live on Wednesday over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page and made 3 baubles using the MDF baubles and a variety of stamps. I used red green and gold, which is the new theme for the challenge over in the Bee Crafty stamps group. Here are the baubles 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...