Saturday, December 24, 2022

Sally CT - A Vintage journal page

Hi there! I am here with a vintage journal page step by step for you today.

I began by arranging some torn scraps of book page, music and patterned paper on a journal page and stuck it down with matte medium. 
next I stencilled some walnut stain distress ink around the edges where the papers hadn't quite met.
I found a torn piece of corrugated kraft card and sponged walnut stain ink around that too


I added some stamping using the doodle art mandala stamps again in walnut stain. 
next I attached the panel to the background, adding some braid too, with gel medium. 
with the tag inkables I added a bit of texture paste...
then used distress crayons in hickory smoke and salty ocean to add a few lines around the page. I also added a little gilding wax on the corrugated card and the texture paste, 
finishing off with a splatter of white gloss spray (not a spray - just unscrew the top, hold the pipe over the project and tap).
I stamped the three butterflies in versafine clair ink and coloured with ecolines before die cutting.
Finally I used gel medium to add these to the corrugated panel. 
Here is the finished page, although I might add some words to it...

I used:
A selection of papers to collage

Thank you so much for looking! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year! 
Sally xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...