Sunday, December 25, 2022

Alison CT - Tags

Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone. Today I thought I would share all my Christmas tags from the 24 days of Christmas tags.
For this tag I have used:
Selection of snowflakes from the Winter Journaling Girls 

On this one I've used:
Snowflakes XL and regular (discontinued)
Uncharted Mariner and Savaged Patina Distress Oxides
Versafine Clair - Midnight

For this one I used:
Poinsettia XL and regular (discontinued)
Music manuscript
Gathered Twigs and Mowed Lawn distress oxide

On this one I used:
Art Stamps - Robin and Wreath
Lumberjack Plaid distress oxide and ink

For this one I used:
Texture, film strip and circles (discontinued)
Uncharted mariner and salvaged patina distress oxides

On this one I have used:
Picked raspberry, kitsch flamingo and warm lipstick distress oxide
Silver sharpie

Thank you for taking a look. Sorry that some sets have now been discontinued, but if you have a lokk at the website there are others that could be used instead. My makes are just for inspiration and can be easily adapted to other stamps.

Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...