Sunday, December 18, 2022

Alison CT - Transparency ATCs

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a simple ATC project.

To begin I cut a piece of card into 3 ATC blanks (2.5" x 3.5"). I then used an off cut from one of the Catalyst papers from pack 2 to create backgrounds. I used Distress Collage Medium to glue them.

Next I blended picked raspberry distress oxide ink over the edges to blendany white edges into the papers.
Then I chose three of the faces transparencies and stapled them to the backgrounds. I used staples to add a further texture to the ATCs.

Finally, on a seperate piece of card, I stamped my chosen sentiment using versafine clair nocturne ink. I then cut it into three seperate pieces and glued them to my ATCs.
Products used:
White card
Bee Crafty Media Papers - Catalyst papers 2
Wordage - Ticker tape 3
Distress oxide - Picked raspberry 
Stapler and staples

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...