Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Sally CT - Do what you love Challenge inspiration

 


Hi there! Here is a card I made recently using the Doodle art Rainbow Birds, following the theme of our monthly challenge (to use 3 things beginning with B). Here is how I made it.

I began by masking the edges of a piece of mixed media card using washi tape. 
I used three colours of Versafine Clair to stamp three of the border stamps from freehand borders #2
Once this ink was dry I lightly blended distress oxide across the panel, before splattering with a little water. 
I cut a 6cm square of black card and added a border of faux stitching using a gelly Roll white pen
Next I stamped the smaller bird onto mixed media card using versafine clair black ink and coloured it with ecoline markers. Once dry I cut it out. 

on another scrap of black card I stamped and embossed a sentiment from small words. 
Finally I added the background panel to an A6 card, layering the elements onto the background using foam pads. 
I used:
Versafine Clair Inks in Blue Belle, Glamorous, Monarch and Nocturne
Distress Oxide inks in Picked Raspberry, Prize ribbon and Wilted Violet
White gelly roll pen
Ecoline pens
Sticky pads
Black card 
Versamark ink 

I hope you like this inspiration for the Bee Crafty Stamps Facebook group January challenge and I hope you can join in with this and the altered playing card challenge too. Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...