Sunday, January 21, 2024

Alison CT - Coffee Stains Daisy

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a card made using the Coffee Stains stamp, which is today's January Saver. 
To begin, I stamped the largest double coffee stain twice, using versafine clair Purple Delight.
Next I added three of the small double one using versafine clair charming pink.
Then I took the smallest coffee stain and stamped it with versafine clair monarch four times.

Next I stamped the numbers from the set using versafine clair verdant.

Next I stamped two of the small circles, from the stitched borders stamp set, using versafine clair warm breeze and verdant.
Then I added a border using one of the stitched border stamps with versafine clair warm breeze.
On seperate card, I stamped the dancing daisy using versafine clair morning mist. I coloured it with pencil crayons and then cut it out.
Next I glued the background to a 5 x 7 inch card blank and added the daisy. Finally I stamped the sentiment from the dancing daisy set, using morning mist ink. 
Products used:
Art Stamps - Coffee Stains, Stitched Borders
Doodle Art Stamps - Dancing Daisy
Versafine Clair Ink Pads - Charming Pink,  Purple Delight, Monarch, Verdant, Morning Mist 

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison

Below are some of my other makes using the coffee stains for inspiration.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...