Sunday, September 08, 2024

Alison CT - Moonflower

Hi everyone,  I still can't put the new release away, particularly the moonflower stamp set. Today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this very sparkly art journal page in my black journal.
To begin I spritzed the page with distress spritz in picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, peacock feathers and fossilized amber. I left this to dry naturally.
Whilst the background was drying, I stamped the moonflower and some of the stars, on to black card, using an embossing ink pad and heat embossed in a mixture of gold and silver embossing powder. I then coloured the moonflower using gelly roll moonlight pens and a damp paintbrush. I then cut them out.
To add more to the background I blended squeezed lemonade distress oxide through the satellite 6"inkable.

Then I blended tumbled glass distress oxide through the text 6" inkable.
Then I glued the moonflower and stars to the page and finished the page with a sentiment from the wordy stickers sheet 2.
Products used:
Distress Spritz - picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, peacock feathers, fossilized amber 
6 inch inkable text
Embossing ink pad
Distress Oxide - tumbled glass, squeezed lemonade 

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...