Wednesday, September 04, 2024

Sally CT- Wear your best smile!

Hi There! I am here with a step by step for this super quick and simple card today.

I began by cutting the catalyst card to fit a 6x6 card, sponging a little brown ink around the edge
Next I cut out the leaf transparency, but not too close to the image
on a scrap of card I stamped the flower from Journaling Essentials #8 twice using versafine ink. I coloured them and cut them out, creating a smaller layer. 
I layered it up and attached the transparency and the flower using matte medium.
Finally, I added a transparency sentiment to finish it off.
I used:

Coloured pencils

No Live from me tonight as I am away from my craft table. Why not use the time to enter the Bee Crafty Challenge over in the Facebook group.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...