Sunday, September 01, 2024

Alison CT - Gerbera

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using Bee Crafty's new Catalyst Cards, stamps and transparencies. 
To begin I trimmed the full colour catalyst card so that it fit my journal page, leaving a small border.
Next I cut out the small circles from the Gerbera transparency sheet.
Then I cut out three of the greyscale gerberas from the catalyst card.
Next I stamped and heat embossed in clear the large gerbera on the red and yellow full colour catalyst card. I cut it out and added white highlights using a white posca pen.
To finish the background I stamped three of the corner stamp from the gerbera stamp set and several of the hearts from the moonflower stamp set using versafine clair nocturne ink. 

Next I used distress collage medium to glue the greyscale gerbera to the page. I left the edges raised as I wanted to be able to tuck the transparencies under them.
I added the transparencies and glued the edges of the flowers down with the collage medium.
Finally I added the stamped gerbera and a sentiment from the transparency prints Creative Words.
Products used:
White Posca pen
Embossing ink pad

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...