Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Sally CT - Bloom and Grow

Hi There! Thought I would share how I put together this quick mini journal page with you using the new Catalyst cards and stamps from Bee Crafty. 

I began by cutting a piece of catalyst card to fit the page of my 5x5 journal. I rounded the corners to match the page. 
Next I used the innie leaf mask from dinkables set 14 and some picked Raspberry Distress oxide to add a leaf. 
On a scrap of white card I used versafine Clair ink to stamp the small gerbera and leaves from journaling essentials #2 before cutting them out. I used coloured pencils to colour the gerbera.
I also stamped the sentiment from the gerbera set and added a faux stitched line with a gelly roll moonlight pen. 
Finally I added all the elements into the journal and stuck them using Matte Medium
Here's the spread with the page I completed for 7th August's blog post. 
I used: 
Versafine Clair ink in Verdant, charming pink, Nocturne and Green Oasis
5x5" notebook/ journal

All of the new stamps, papers and transparencies can be found here.
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...