Sunday, August 25, 2024

Alison CT - Samples for August 2024 release

Hi everyone, I hope you managed to catch Bev, Sam and Sally's Facebook lives which launched this months new release. Below are some of my samples,  others I will share with you over the coming weeks. 

For my first sample I decided to make a tag. I created the background using distress oxides. I then stamped and heat embossed, in white, the Background Doodle Galaxy stamp. I then stamped, coloured and cut out the main image from the Moon Flower stamp set. Finally I adddd a sentiment from the Gerbera stamp set.

My next sample is in my mini art journal. I created a background using the mop up from the arrows inkable tag from set 1. I then stamped the asemic writing from the asemic splats stamp set. I added elements from both set 1 and 8 of the Journaling Essentials stamp sets. The sentiment is from the Gerbera stamp set.

For this card I used the rectangular mirror block to add a red rectangle as a background. I drew round this using a micron pen to give it a border. I stamped the mandala/flower from Journaling Essentials 8 and added a stem and leaves from Journaling Essentials 5. I then added the stars from the moonflower stamp set and the bird from the Gerbera stamp set. 

For this card I stamped the small gerbera four times. I also stamped the background doodle galaxy twice and three of the small fliwer from the Journaling Essentials 8. I cut all of these out and glued them diagonally across the card blank. I then blended distress crayon along the edge of the images.

For this card I created a background by rippinga book page and some music manuscript and collagdd it onto part of the card front. I then added some of the worker stamps from the sets using versafine clair inks. Finally I added the flower which I had stamped onto an ink mop up piece of card, a sentiment and some sequins.

For this sample I used the four inch easy frame inkable to add three circles of colour to the card. I then stamped three of the larger flower head onto the card using black ink. I added the hearts. To stamp the partial fliwer I placed the easy frame over the circle of colour and stamped through it. On seperate card I stamped the smaller flower six times and cut it out. I added these to the card. To finish the card I added a sentiment and gems to the centre of the flowers.

Thank you for taking a look.  You can find all the new stamps here on the website 

Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...