Sunday, August 04, 2024

Alison CT - Clean and Simple

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this clean and simple card. 
To begin I blended aged mahogany and scirched timber distress oxide over part of a piece of card that is 6.75 x 4.75 inches. 
Next I stamped the small double coffee stain stamp three times using versafine clair fallen leaves. 
Next I stamped the small singular coffee stain using the same ink.

I then stamped one of the middle sized butterfly, from the birds and butterflies regular stamp set, using aged mahogany distress ink.

Next I unwound a length of garden twine, so that I had three separate strands, and carefully tied them around the card topper. I made sure that the strands were seperate at the edge of the topper.

Next I stamped the sentiment from Mixed messages 2 using the fallen leaves ink.

Finally I mounted the topper onto a 5 x 7 inch card blank using foam tape.

Products used:
Coffee Stains stamp set 
Birds and Butterflies regular stamp set 
Distress Oxides - aged mahogany, scorched timber 
Distress Ink - aged mahogany 
Versafine Clair  - fallen leaves 
Garden Twine

Thanks for taking a look. 
Alison 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...