Sunday, August 11, 2024

Alison CT - Dancing Daisies

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this art journal page using the Dancing Daisy stamp set as the main image.

To begin I blended evergreen bough distress ink over three sections of the page leaving some area without ink.
Next I used the numbers inkable tag from set 1 with the same ink as my background. Keeping it mostly to the same areas.

Then I blended uncharted mariner distress ink through the arrows inkable tag from set 1. Keeping mainly to the white areas of the page.

Next I used the dots and lines texture disc, from set 4, with black soot distress ink. When I had finished blending through the disc, I spritzed it with water and pressed it onto several areas of my page.
Then I stamped the numbers from the coffee stains stamp set using versafine clair nocturne over the background. 
Using the scribbled border stamp from the dancing daisy stamp set, I added a border around the page.

Then on a seperate piece of card I stamped 2 of the large dancing daisy, 5 of the circle and 3 of the triangles from the dancing daisy stamp set and 1 bird from journaling essentials 6 stamp set. I coloured them using distress inks (mustard seed, scattered straw, evergreen bough and salvaged petina) and then cut them out.

I glued these to the page, cutting 2 of the circles in half.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from the small words stamp set on card using versafine clair nocturne. I then cut it out and edged with black pen before adding it to the page.

Products used:
Distress Ink pads - evergreen bough,  uncharted mariner, black soot, mustard seed, scattered straw, salvaged petina 

Thank you for taking a look. This project uses just three colours in the background so could be used as inspiration for Sally's challenge in the Facebook group.

Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...