Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Sally CT - Connect with Nature Journal page

  

Hi There! Here is a page in my little journal that I made. Here's how I did it. 

I began by blending Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted violet Distress oxide ink down the page. 
Next I took a piece of stamping tissue and stamped it with the script background stamp in Bali Blue Versafine Clair.
I added it to the page using matte medium and left it to dry.
Once it was dry I removed the excess tissue from the edges and used the innie from the 4" circle easy frame to draw around with a distress crayon. I blended this with my finger.
Using opaque texture paste and a tag inkable I added the swirl bottom left. 
I had a Doodle Art dragonfly already stamped on to catalyst card that matched beautifully. I used a quicky glue pen and some gilding flakes to add a few highlights to the dragonfly and a faux stitched line to the background, before adding the dragonfly using matte medium.
Finally I added the wordy sticker sentiment.

I used:
Distress oxide ink in Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted violet
Versafine Clair ink in Bali Blue and Nocturne
Quickie glue pen
gilding flakes
Small journal/ sketchbook

I will be live tonight over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page. I hope you can join me! Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...