To begin, I collected together some off cuts of catalyst collage paper, media papers, old book page and catalyst collage card.
I used matte medium to glue them to the page to create a background. (Photos show the step by step building of the background.)
To bring all the different piece together as one background, I used my finger to blend a thin layer of white gesso over it.
I then blended spice marmalade distress oxide through the circles dinkable from set 2. I also spritzed the ink left on the stencil with water and pressed it to the page.
I used a stencil brush to apply black gesso through the lines dinkable from set 15.
I added the crosses from journaling essentials 7 using carrot Versafine Clair ink.
I then added the line and dots stamp from the same set using strawberry Versafine Clair.
On n old book page I used strawberry and carrot Versafine Clair to stamp one if each of the leaves from Journaling Essentials 7. I cut these out.
I used matte medium to glue the leaves to the page and added shadow around them using a dark blue watercolour pencil and waterbrush.
I added white splats using white gesso and a fan brush. I added a scribbled border.
Finally, I stamped the word Incredible and cut it out. I glued it to the page and added a shadow with a blue watercolour pencil and waterbrush.
Products used:
Distress Oxide - spiced marmalade
Versafine Clair - strawberry, carrot
Thank you for taking a look. Sorry about the orientation of the photos, but no matter what I tried I couldn't change it.
Alison
No comments:
Post a Comment