Friday, November 25, 2016

Emily DT - Beautiful Things

Hi everyone, time for another project from me.

I have tried to do something a bit different this week. I have made a card using offcuts of card and also used colours I don't normally use.

Here is the card I have made...


I started by colouring three random rectangles of card with shades of orange Distress Ink. I then stamped over the edges using a stamp the wire borders set.


I cut a bit of glittery gold card and put the pieces together onto a square of white card.

I stamped the Dream sentiment round the edge of the biggest piece and the Beautiful Things sentiment in the middle in red.


I mounted the whole square onto the same gold card and then onto my card blank.

This isn't the sort of thing I normally do as I'm not very good at being random! I quite like how it turned out though and like the warm colours.

I hope you like it!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...