Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Marleen DT.. Dreams and Faith

Hey bloggers..

Just a quick post today to share a couple of cards I made for today's post for 
I used the  
Set of backdrops textures
&
style wire border s
tamp sets.
All the goodies I've used you can find in the BeeCrafty STORE.

I made these as I had all my goodies on the table from making the samples from the last hochanda show, and as I was "clearing up" these cards came together. I mean, they FORCED me to make them hehehe...

I made thse very quickly. 3 colours of distress ink, blending tool and a bit of patience.
Omce I had my colours blended, I used the same colours to stamp the backgrounds with.
I then took my black archival ink and stamped the borders and the words.

I matted on to black card stock and voila..
Very quick and simple.

 And that is it from me for today.Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...