Friday, November 11, 2016

Emily DT - Faith

Hi everyone, been busy here working on new samples for the next Hochanda show, but I've just about managed to squeeze in a quick card.

Here is the card I have made this week...

I started with a square of white card, onto which I heat embossed the 'Faith' sentiment, also in white.
I used Shaded Lilac Distress Ink and a blending tool to blend all over the white square. I used my blending mat for this which makes it much easier!

I then used the diamond background stamp all over the top in the same colour. 


Using a dry baby wipe I wiped the ink off the sentiment and also faded the diamond effect around it. I think this makes the writing stand out even more.


I mounted it onto white card, and then onto a layer which I coloured using the same ink, blended round the edge.

I love how it turned out and it could be done in lots of other colours.

See you next week!

Emily 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...