Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Marleen DT - Friendship

Hello bloggers..

SO.. Whos excited for this saturday?? have you heard that our Bev will be back on Hochanda??


Well I for one am looking forward to it. Ive had so much fun working on the projects and Im looking forward to see what else Bev has to teach us..

In the mean time though, I have a quick card to share..
I used the "Friendship" stamp as a background. I love using this tecnique.
Find this stamp set and all the other yummy goodies in the STORE...

I used distress ink for this project. I simply pushed my ink pad down on my blending mat to get some colour out. I then sprayed the ink with water to make a little puddle. I swiped my card stock through the puddle, dried it with my heat gun and swiped it through again. leave to fully dry.
While drying I made my greeting. I have my "friendship" stamp cut so it only says "friends" (dont worry, the stamp can easily be put back together on my stamp block) so I stamped that and inked up the  greeting with the same colours I used on the background.

I then went back to my background. I stamped the full friendship stamp (with the same colour I used for the background) several times. I then took a honeycombe stencil and put the same colour through.
I then pulled out my glitter paste and put through the same stencil.
Once fully dry I layered my card, added the greeting and voila..

And that is it from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...