Friday, November 10, 2017

Emily DT - Wildflowers

HI everyone, I'm showing off a very quick and easy card I have made this week, which is great for lots of occasions.

Here is the card...


I started by choosing a scrap rectangle of white card. I coloured it by blending Distress Inks from one side, gradually adding darker shades of green and finally adding a touch of black right at the top.

Once I was happy with it I stamped the Wildflower 1 stamp twice in black Memento ink.


I mounted it onto black card and stuck it onto a card blank. I then stamped my sentiment straight onto the card blank in black ink.

I chose a sentiment which fit the space I had on the card, but this type of card could by used with lots of different sentiments.


I hope you like it as much as I do. It is a very simple, quick card to make which looks beautiful.

See you next week!

Emily x

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

What a lovely card Emily, so versatile. ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...