Saturday, November 04, 2017

Jane DT - Heraldic Samples

Hello!

I thought that today I would share with you the samples that I made for yesterday's live NEC show using the new heraldic collection...


I love using my stencils and stamps to create backgrounds and often find it more difficult to keep things more simple, so I purposely went for a cleaner look with my monochrome card.  One of my favourite style of cards is the pop up box card, so when I saw the mini crowns I really wanted to create one of those cards!  The panels were also created using the stamps and some of the d'inkables stencils.  The lion is such a striking stamp that I wanted it to be the main feature of an easel card, and went for a kraft card base to make it a bit different.


As well as the techniques that stamps can be used for in card making, I love stamps for their versatility for using in a variety of projects so used them for the background on this art board, as well as to create some dimensional features.


For this MDF tag I added 2 extra holes to the top to be able to create a hanger, and used parts of the background stamp by cutting them out and adding them with 3D glue gel.

These stamps were lovely to work with, and the alphabet is ideal for personalising your cards and other projects.

I used...

* Heraldic Collection - Art Stamps
* D'Inkables Stencils
* Backdrops Stamps
* MDF Tags
* MDF Art Boards

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...