Hi everyone, it's Monday which means I'm back up on the Bee Crafty blog - and today I'm sharing the samples I made for Bev's recent shows on Hochanda. I absolutely loved playing with these stamps as the Wizard of Oz is one of my all time favourite films!
- Card blanks and cardstock
- Inspired by Wizard of Oz - Dorothy & Toto
- Inspired by Wizard of Oz - Tin Woodman
- Inspired by Wizard of Oz - Title
- Inspired by Wizard of Oz - Cowardly Lion
- Inspired by Wizard of Oz - Sentiment Circles
- Dinkables - Brickwall, Sunburst, Hearts
- Inkables Skylines 3
- Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass
- Distress Oxide - Lucky Clover, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey
- Kuretake Zig Clean Colour pens
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Wow embossing powder - Green
- Lustre Luxe - Moonstone
- Star Dust Stickles
- Gems and pearls
Background created using the Skyline Inkable, Brick wall and Sunburst Dinkables. Dorothy & Tinman coloured using Kuretake pens.
Background created using Brick Wall Dinkable. Characters coloured using Kuretake pens.
Background created using Hearts Dinkable and Courage stamp. Lion coloured using Kuretake pens.
MDF coloured with Moonstone Lustre Luxe, then Oz heat embossed using green embossing powder. I blended some Lucky Clover Oxide through the Hearts Dinkable, and finished by adding the Tinman and stamped sentiments.
Very simple card to make! I stamped the sentiment down the left hand side of the card, then finished by adding both the stamped characters and a few pearls.
That's it for this week bloggers, I'll be back next week to share another DT project with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x