Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Marleen DT - Helraldic Samples

Hey guys..

Its once again wednesday and my turn to share some inspiration for BeeCrafty..
Today I want to share the samples I made for Bev's recent show live from the NEC.
Did you go to the NEC?? Was it amazing?? I have never been to the NEC but its a dream of mine.. Maybe when my kids gets a bit older?

Anyway, samples... Sadly, mine didnt make it to the screen. Stamps landed with me in Ireland too late so even though samples was made same day as I recieved the stamps, there wasnt enough time to get them returned in time.. It happens, post here in Ireland can be a bit of a.. challenge.. lol

But.. I still loved making my samples and although I already shared them on my facebook and in the BeeCrafty Facebook Group, I still wanted to share them here with a few words on how I made them.



 
 This one is a wee bit hard to show off. Basically I made the card with distress ink and stamped the wee crowns and used the alphabet to stamp "BeeCrafty". I then made an accetate overlay that matched the card size (I folded a wee sliver to attatch it on the back, so it folds around the card), I stamped the helmet with archival ink onto the accetate (please not it takes quite sometime to fully dry) and once fully dry, attached it to the card.

This one is all about the Lustre Luxe.. I coloured the art board with the Golden Gate Lustre Luxe and I used the Honey Pearl Lustre Luxe through the Shattered Glass Dinkable. I put more Golden Gate Lustre Luxe through the Feather Dinkable.

I then stamped my Heraldic images on to white card and fuzzy cut them. I then used the Moon Stone Lustre Luxe as a gilding wax and added, with my finger tip, a wee bit over the images.
I added the images with silicone glue to add a bit of dimention.

 This one is very simple, its just distress ink with stamping and black heat embossing. I made the wee banner with the alphabet and more distress ink. I finished with a few water splashes.

 This one is my favorite I think. I come from Denmark and have always been a royalist and very proud of our royal family. This set of stamps just scream "royal" at me hence how this card came together.

Its a simple matter of distress ink, water splashed and stamping. And I just finished with a few gems.

 This one is a play on a tecnique I have done several times now. I have a YOUTUBE HERE on how I make it. The strips are coloured with Lustre Luxe and I stamped with archival.
You need a permenant ink to stamp on the Lustre Luxe.

And then this one.. Last one.. Again image screams royal lol.. Its made a s the blue royal one above, simple distress ink, heat embossed with black and water splashes. I used purple as this too is a very royal colour. A greeting could always be added later if needed.

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting




1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Gorgeous ❤❤❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...