Hi bloggers, I'm back with my weekly Bee Crafty DT project for my Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog post - and it's time for the Distress Oxides to come out again. I made my background first, then decided what sentiment I wanted to use and I thought that 'Dare To Dream' fitted perfectly.
What you will need -
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- White card
- Distress Oxides (Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Vintage Photo, Broken China & Faded Jeans)
- Backdrop Frames Splatter Swirl Circle stamp
- Wordage Dare To Dream stamp
What to do -
- Cut some white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
- Put some Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber & Vintage Photo on to your blending mat and spritz with water. Pat the white square of card in to the Oxides, dry with a heat tool, and repeat until you get the desired look - flick water droplets to help achieve the oxidised look.
- When you have the look you want, ink up the Splatter Swirl circle with Broken China and randomly stamp the swirl part around the edges of the card. Attach to the card using glue.
- Ink up the sentiment using Fired Brick, Fossilised Amber & Faded Jeans and stamp on to spare white card. Cut out at an angle, and blend Faded Jeans around the edges. Attach to the card using foam pads.
That's it for another week crafters, be back soon to share another DT project with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x