Friday, November 24, 2017

Emily DT - Butterfly Tag

Hi everyone,

This week I have made a project using an MDF tag. I haven't used any stamps for this project, instead I have used the acetate backing that comes with the stamps. I never throw anything away and like to try and use all the little bits and bobs that I stash away. I always keep the acetate packaging from the stamps and incorporate them into my projects.

Here is what I have made...


I started by painting an MDF tag with two colours of Dylusions paints, blending where the colours meet.

Once it was dry I cut out the acetate shapes I wanted to use and stuck them on.


This is a quick, effective way of using up some bits that you may have otherwise thrown away.

I hope you like it!

Emily x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...