Hi bloggers, for this weeks Bee Crafty DT project I've got my Brushos out again... if you've never had a play with Brushos they are coloured powders that are activated by the addition of water. I love sprinkling the powders on to card, spritzing with water and watching them burst into colour.
- White 6" x 4" card blank
- White & black card stock
- Brushos (Brilliant Red, Ost Blue & Lemon)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Large Butterfly
- WORDage Sets: Everyday Sentiments 1
- Star Dust Stickles
What to do
- Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card and sprinkle some of the Brushos over it, spritz with water and dry using a heat tool.
- Stamp the butterfly using Onyx Black Versafine ink in the centre of the card.
- Stamp the greetings using Versafine ink
- Mat the white card on to the black card, and glue both to the card blank.
- Finish by adding some Stickles to the wings of the butterfly.
That's it for this week, I hope you liked my card, and I will be back soon to share another with you.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x