Monday, July 02, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Christmas Hochanda samples

Hi everyone, it's Monday so I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog today, and I'm sharing the samples I have made for Bev's shows on Hochanda today at 12 noon and 4pm... and it's Christmas!!!  Now as some of you may already know, I absolutely love Christmas, it's definitely my favourite time of year so I've been in my element making these samples.  The new stamps Bee Crafty have brought out are simply stunning and I'll definitely be making lots more cards using them.

Materials



Dylusions sprays (Vibrant Turquoise), Gold gilding wax, Ocean Blue Lustre Luxe, White Gesso, Structure Paste, Cracking Paste & Primer.


Close up showing the Winter Fox


Close up showing the Winter stag


Distress Oxides (Candied Apple, Fired Brick)  Versafine, Star Dust Stickles


Distress Oxides (Faded Jeans, Seedless Preserves)  Black Soot Distress Ink, Versafine


Distress Oxides (Evergreen Bough, Walnut Stain)


Distress Oxides (Faded Jeans, Hickory Smoke)  Pumice Stone Distress Crayon, Versafine


Distress Oxides (Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Vintage Photo)


Ost.Blue Brushos, Distress Oxides (Faded Jeans), Versafine, Kuretake Zig pens, Pumice Stone Distress Crayon

I hope you liked my makes using these fab stamps, I'll be back next week to share another DT project with you all.  

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...