Hi bloggers, I'm back with a new Bee Crafty DT project... and this week I've been playing with the Birds & Butterflies stamp set and my Distress Oxides.
- White 6" x 6" card blank
- White cardstock
- Birds & Butterflies stamp set
- Love Inkable
- Hearts Dinkable
- Distress Oxides (Broken China, Aged Mahogany, Spiced Marmalade)
- White Posca pen
What to do
- Cut white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
- Take the white card and apply the 3 Oxides directly to the card, then blend over the card using a wet baby wipe.
- Take the Inkable and blend Broken China through it using a blending tool. Add some faux stitching around the letters using a white pen.
- Blend some Spiced Marmalade through the Hearts Dinkable randomly over the card. Glue this card to the card blank.
- Ink up the bird using all 3 Oxides and then stamp onto white card. Carefully cut out and attach to the card using foam pads.
I'll be back next week to share another project with you all, until then happy crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x