Hi everyone, it's Monday which means I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog to share another one of my DT makes with you all.
- White 6" x 6" card blank
- White & Grey Cardstock
- Distress Oxides (Broken China & Evergreen Bough)
- Smokey Grey Versafine ink
- Value of a moment stamp
- BEAUtanicals Ground Elder stamp
What to do
- Cut grey card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card and directly apply Evergreen Bough Oxide to the bottom then blend it over the card using a wet baby wipe. Apply some Broken china directly to the top of the card, and blend this using a wet wipe too. Dry using a heat tool or leave to dry naturally.
- Stamp the flower twice using Versafine ink.
- Finish by adding a stamped sentiment.
That's it for this week... be back soon to share another one of my makes with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x