Friday, June 29, 2018

Emily DT - Never Regret

Hi everyone, my turn again on the Bee Crafty blog today. I have taken a look back at one of my earliest blogs I did for inspiration. This card is from a couple of years ago and is a firm favourite. 

I use this technique a lot. Here is the card I have chosen...


I used the easy frame square and Brusho paints to colour the background. When it was dry I added some texture in the corners with one of the Bee Crafty Splatter Swirl frame stamps.


I made a little topper with one of my favourite ever Bee Crafty Wordage stamps, 'Never Regret'. I mounted it onto black and then onto the card topper.


This technique is so effective, and you get a different outcome every time because of the Brushos.

You could also try this with spray inks for a different finish.

See you next week!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...