Thursday, June 28, 2018

Karen DT - Wonderful in every way

Morning crafters xx

As it's Thursday,  it's my turn over on the
Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog 

Today I'm showcasing the very beautiful
Carnation large flower stamp. I've teamed it up with the gorgeous Swallow ..a gorgeous combination I think x

Also used
Everyday Sentiments 1
Bark - Positive
Sparkle pens
Kuretake clean colour pens



For this sample I took the pens straight to the stamp, applying the ink using the side of my pens, so as not to ruin the hairs
I spritzed with water before stamping the images
Using a water brush, I moved some of the ink around, whilst still wet, to give a watercolour effect
The sentiment was stamped in Vintage Photo DO

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'll be back next Thursday with another Bee Crafty make 

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...