Monday, June 25, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Family

Hi bloggers, it's my turn to share another Bee Crafty DT project with you all, and I'm playing with another one of my new stamps that I bought last year.... I absolutely adore this image.  This is a huge stamp, and she makes quite an impression! 


Materials
What to do
  • Cut 3 pieces of white card slightly smaller than the card blank, and each one slightly smaller than the previous.
  • Take the smallest square and blend some Seedless Preserves and Peeled Paint over it, blend some Peeled Paint through the Dinkables template, and randomly stamp sections of the Crackle Paint using Seedless Preserves.  
  • Stamp Rosie using Black Soot Oxide, and also the sentiment.  Finish by lightly blending some Black Soot all around the edges of the square of card.
  • Take the next size square of card and blend Seedless Preserves around the edges, and take the last square of card and blend Peeled paint around the edges.
  • Mat and layer up all the squares, and glue to the card blank.
That's my project complete for this week everyone, and I'll be back soon to share another with you all.  
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...