Friday, June 22, 2018

Emily DT - Quick Birthday Card

Hi everyone, I needed a last minute birthday card this week so I turned to my Bee Crafty stamps and a technique I use a lot.

Here is the card I ended up making...


I started by cutting a square of white card and a strip of card the same width. I coloured the strip of card with Distress Inks in shades of yellow and green. I stamped a mixture of the wildflower stamps in green and black, randomly across the whole piece of card.


Once I was happy with it, I tore the top and bottom edges off and stuck it on to the square. I then stamped the Happy Birthday from the everyday sentiments in the bottom corner.


I finished off the card by mounting it onto black and then onto a card blank.

I am really happy with how it turned out and I hope you like it too!!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...