Bee Crafty Art Stamps ~ Da Vinci: Blueprint Hand
WORDage Sets: Creativity Words Small
Dinkable Regular Dots
Distress Ink; Seedless Preserves, Black Soot, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord
Distress Marker - Dusty Concord
Versafine ~ Onyx Black
* My card blank measures 5.5" square.
* I inked the Blueprint Hand with Shaded Lilac and then highlighted the shaded areas with the Distress Marker in Dusty Concord, give the stamp a huff over and then stamp. I actually used a stamping press, which meant I stamped in the Shaded Lilac first (press down) and then used my second colour (press down). Using a press does give you a chance to get the colour/shading right but if you do it the first way, you have a one off chance to get it right.
* I used the XL Science of Beauty next, well I used the dotty area just to the right of the top of her head obviously, if you haven't got this stamp then maybe find something to dip into the ink and dot over in a similar pattern. I used the dotty part with the Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord and a tad bit of Seedless Preserves.
* Stamp your chosen words across the card, as shown in black ink.
* I then took the Blueprint Hand stamp (held the stamp in my hand) and just inked a small portion of the script using Shaded Lilac and randomly stamped over the card. I inked again with some Dusty Concord and randomly stamped again.
* I took the Splatter Dinkable and inked through, in parts with Shaded Lilac and then Dusty Concord.
* I drew some straight lines randomly in places, using the Distress Marker. If you don't have a marker, maybe you might have a coloured pencil that matches the colours used.
* I took the Distress Marker and randomly drew through the Dinkable Honeycombe and then through the Dinkable Regular Dots.
* Finally, I took some Black Soot and inked around the edges of the card blank. I also inked/smudged in random areas on the card, as well as around the hand stamp itself.