Hi everyone, for my Bee Crafty blog post this week I'm sharing a card I have made using the Music stamp sets and my much loved Distress Oxides.
- Microphone stamp set
- Soundwaves Wibble stamp set
- Stars stamp set
- Can't Sing stamp set
- Distress Oxide (Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Star Dust Stickles
- White 7" x 7" card blank
- white and black cardstock
What to do
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card, and randomly stamp the stars & soundwaves over the entire piece using the Distress Oxides. Mat this onto the black card, and glue to the card blank.
- Take another piece of white card, and stamp the microphone using Versafine ink, cut and mat on to black card. Glue this to the centre of the card blank at an angle.
- Take the sentiment stamp and ink up only the words 'Just Because' and stamp this onto white card, cut this out and mat on to black card. Glue this to the card blank.
That's it for this weeks post, I'll be back next week to share a new card with you all. Pop past the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog and check out all the fab makes by my lovely teamies.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x