Friday, June 08, 2018

Emily DT - Feather Tag

Hi everyone,

I have made an MDF tag this week, using some of the feather projects featured on Hochanda a couple of weeks ago with Sam.

Here is what I have made...


I started with a plain MDF tag and coloured it using Distress Oxide inks. I then used one of the feather dinkables and white ink to add a feather at the bottom.


I stamped the quill and nibs in black ink and then added a sentiment in Distress Oxide ink to match the background. I wanted the feather and not the sentiment to be the main focus which I why I stamped the sentiment in the colour ink and not black. 


I added a bit of ribbon to finish the tag off. I am really happy with how it turned out and I hope you like it too.

Make sure to tune in to Hochanda next week, there are some fabulous new stamps coming!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...