Thursday, June 07, 2018

Karen DT - Walking among the flowers

Hello everyone xx

How are you all today?
I'm back on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog with another make using the stunningly gorgeous Scenery Animal Tiger stamp. ..love it.
I've  chosen to combine it with the beautiful WildFlowers and create one of my favourite front/back stamped cards

Also used:
Wildflowers
Everyday Sentiments
Distress Oxides 
Versafine
Kuretake clean colour pens




I masked off the bottom of the opened card blank before stamping my Tiger in Vintage Sepia versafine 
I coloured him in lightly with my kuretake clean colour pens 
I then stamped a mixture of Wildflowers, first and second generation,  in various Distress Oxides 
I ensured I stamped over my Tiger as I wanted to create the effect of him walking through them....
I stamped the sentiment in Vintage Sepia versafine 
Having masked of the birds from several of the Scenery Animals stamps,  I stamped them n Smokey Grey versafine to complete 

Many thanks for popping by. ..I hope you liked today's make 

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...