Monday, October 22, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Happy Birthday

Hi everyone, I'm back to share my weekly Bee Crafty DT project with you all and I've got the Steampunk Stories stamps out again.


Materials

What to do
  • Trim the card blank down to a 6" x 4" tent fold card.  Cut white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
  • Put some Fossilized Amber, Frayed Burlap and Bundled Sage on to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the white card through it.  Dry with a heat tool, then repeat until you get the look you want.
  • Randomly stamp the crackle with Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide.
  • Stamp the Barometer and sentiment using Ground Expresso Oxide.
  • Glue this to the card blank.

That's my project complete for this week, I'll be back soon with another.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...