Monday, October 01, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - See The World

Hi bloggers, it's Monday so I've got a new Bee Crafty DT project to share on the blog today.  This week I've been playing with the Fly Away stamp set... I love this and thought it worked really well with the sentiment I picked.


Materials

What to do
  • Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank and white card slightly smaller again.
  • Blend some of each Distress Oxide over the card, then blend some Stormy Sky through the Inkable randomly over the card.
  • Stamp the image towards the left hand side of the card.
  • Blend some Seedless Preserves through the Stars Dinkable at certain parts.
  • Mat the white card to the black, and glue to the card blank.
  • Add some highlights using the white gel pen.
  • Stamp the sentiment using Versafine ink, cut out, mat to black card and attach to the card blank using foam pads.
That's my project complete for this week, I'll be back next week to share another card with you all.  
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...