Friday, October 12, 2018

Emily DT - Delightful Dahlia

Hi everyone,

A very late offering from me today. I have not been able to get in my craft room the last few weeks but I managed to snatch 15 minutes yesterday to make a very quick card.

Luckily I had just received the beautiful Dahlia Inkable so I used this to make a card for my blog today. Here is the card I made...


I started by taping down the Inkable onto a square of white card. I then blended Distress Inks from the centre outwards to get the colours I wanted.


Once this was done I removed the Inkable and stamped a sentiment onto white card.

I mounted this and the topper onto black card and then onto a card blank.


The whole thing took less than 15 minutes and I am thrilled with how it came out. I really love this Inkable and the result is so effective.

I hope you like it too!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...