Thursday, October 04, 2018

Karen DT - Friendship

Hi crafters xx

I'm back on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog  and today's make is using one of the Bansky Inspired stamps
Girl Watering Aerial . I also used the bird from the Little Friend stamp set

Also used:
Friendship stamp
Mandala 7 Inkable
Distress Oxides 
Versafine



For this sample I blended Distress Oxides through the Mandala 7 Inkable 
The beautiful Bansky image was stamped in Smokey Grey versafine 
To finish I masked off the Friendship part of the sentiment stamp, stamping it in one of the Distress Oxides used for the background 

A simple but effective layout 

Thankyou for popping by today and I'll be back again with another Bee Crafty make soon

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...