Saturday, March 09, 2019

Jane DT - Marvellous Wildflowers

Hello!
 
I am sharing a card today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog that was made using distress oxide inks and a range of Inkables...
 

* I started with a piece of white card approximately 5 and a half inches square and chose 3 colours of inkpads...


* Using sponges I applied the colours in strips across the card.  It was then spritzed with water all over to activate the chalky effect.  Once dry I splashed some more droplets of water and blotted it off with some kitchen roll...


* I chose 3 Inkables that are different styles (perspective, metal alpha and mandala 5) that I felt would layer together well and applied the ink colours through each one at a time, making sure to dry the ink between each layer...




* Once this was done I felt that the stencilling needed to stand out more from the background so used a white signo pen to add some lines and dots...


* I wanted to add a focal point that would really contrast to the background so as it is a silhouette chose the Wildflower 2 stamp and used it with Versafine black ink and clear embossing powder...


* Finally I chose a sentiment and stamped and embossed it in the same way as the flowers before putting the card together...



Here are the products that I used:

* Inkables - Perspective; Metal Alpha; Mandala 5
* Beautanicals - Wildflower 2
* Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 1 XL
* Distress Oxide Inkpads

Inkables are currently part of the Wednesday Wow with 25% off until tomorrow night (10/3/19) so a great time to stock up!

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...