Thursday, March 21, 2019

Karen DT- Time Flies

Hello

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today with the fabulous Feather Wings. So beautiful and very versatile and can be used with so many other stamps. I've made two cards with a completely different look

Products used:
Pocket Watch 
Roman Numerals 
Time Flies
Dinkable
Distress Oxides 
Easy Frame: label 1 



I blended Distress Oxides through the Easy frame, blending it out bottom left
The Pocket Watch and Roman Numerals were stamped in the same Oxide
I stamped the Feather Wings in versafine 
Iced Spruce was randomly blended through the Metal Alpha Inkable 
To finish off I stamped the sentiment in the Versafine 

For my second make I used the Feather Wings and combined them with the versatile Style Wire Heart frames and Borders.

Also used :
Inspirational Words 1
Sparkle pens
Versafine




I created the background using Sparkle pens and water
I stamped the Heart frame in Versafine and then masked it off
The wings were also stamped in Versafine but I used first and second generation stamping to create depth and dimension 
The mask was removed before I stamped the sentiment and the Style Wire Borders in the black onyx versafine 
I drew my own wiggly frame around the card before adhering to card blank 

I love how versatile these beautiful wings are
Thankyou for popping by and I'll be back again soon 

Crafty hugs xx 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...