Thursday, March 07, 2019

Karen DT- Decision to try

Good morning crafters xx

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today with a card using the fabulous Light Tomorrow ,  combined with the beautiful Feather Wings. What a fab combination...

Products used :
Light Tomorrow stamp set
Feather Wings
Cogs stamp set
Decision to try stamp set
Inks
Shaving foam
Silver Gilding Wax
Black onyx versafine
White and black pens


To begin I made a background using inks and shaving foam! I love this technique as every one comes out different.  And they smell yummy to 😂 
I set this to one side until dry
On a seperate piece of card I stamped the Light Bulb in Smokey Grey versafine then coloured it in with a clear Sparkle Pen..just to add a hint of shimmer 
I applied silver Gilding Wax to the top of the bulb, then once dry I cut it out
On the dry foam background I randomly stamped around the edges with the texture stamp and, using the cut out Bulb as a guide, I stamped the Feather Wings, and various cogs, so they came out from behind it
The sentiment was stamped in the Versafine and then I adhered the cut out Bulb in place
This was adhered to card blank then I used a black pen to frame it

I love the combination of these stamp sets..gives a funky and steam punk look to your makes

I'll be back again soon 
Crafty hugs xx 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...