Hi bloggers, for my Bee Crafty DT post this week I'm sharing a card I have made using the fabulous gent from the Steampunk Stories stamp range - I thought he'd work really well with the XL Light Bulb Circuit stamp so thought I'd try making a card using them both, and this is what I've came up with!
- White 7"x5" card blank
- White card stock
- XL Light Bulb Circuit
- Steampunk Stories - Photographer
- Everyday Sentiments 2
- Distress Oxides - Ripe Persimmon, Ground Expresso, Mermaid Lagoon
- White gel pen
- Cut some white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
- Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the white piece of card through it. Dry with a heat too, and repeat until you get the desired look.
- Stamp the Light Bulb Circuit stamp using Ground Expresso Oxide. Add some highlights to the image using a white gel pen. Blend some Ground Expresso around the edges of the card, and then glue to the card blank.
- Stamp the photographer on to spare white card using Ground Expresso Oxide, carefully cut out and attach to the card blank using glue.
- Stamp the sentiment using Ground Expresso, cut out and then blend some more Ground Expresso around the edges. Glue to the card.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x