Monday, March 18, 2019

Lorre-Anne DT - Wonderful Birthday

Hi bloggers, for my Bee Crafty DT post this week I'm sharing a card I have made using the fabulous gent from the Steampunk Stories stamp range - I thought he'd work really well with the XL Light Bulb Circuit stamp so thought I'd try making a card using them both, and this is what I've came up with!

Materials
What to do
  • Cut some white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
  • Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the white piece of card through it.  Dry with a heat too, and repeat until you get the desired look.
  • Stamp the Light Bulb Circuit stamp using Ground Expresso Oxide.  Add some highlights to the image using a white gel pen.  Blend some Ground Expresso around the edges of the card, and then glue to the card blank.
  • Stamp the photographer on to spare white card using Ground Expresso Oxide, carefully cut out and attach to the card blank using glue.
  • Stamp the sentiment using Ground Expresso, cut out and then blend some more Ground Expresso around the edges.  Glue to the card.
That's my project complete for this week, I'll be back next Monday to share a new DT project with you all.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...