Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I thought I would create a really quick card with minimal layers! This is especially unusual for me but today I wanted to let the stamp speak for itself...
* The piece of white stamping card was cut to 4 and a quarter by 4 and 3 quarter inches in size
* I used the regular doodle butterfly, stamping with black Versafine and then using clear embossing powder over the top which I heated
* Next I used Faber Castel Pitt Pens to colour the butterflies, blending the different tones and trying to use all the colours of the rainbow. I then added a little bit of doodling with a white Posca pen
* Choosing a sentiment from the Everyday Sentiments 2 set, I stamped onto black card using Versamark and embossed with white powder
* The sentiment was added using foam pads then the whole piece matted onto black card then onto a card base
Here are the links to the products used:
* Doodle Art - Butterfly #1 (regular)
* Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 2
I hope that my card has helped to show you the fabulous quality and stamp design that Bee Crafty provide.
Thank you for looking and happy crafting!