Monday, October 07, 2019

Lorre-Anne DT - Hello You

Hi everyone, for my weekly Bee Crafty blog post I'm sharing a card I have made using one of my older stamp sets.  I wanted to create quite a simple card that would be suitable for any occasion and for either a man or a woman... I think this fits the bill!


Materials
What to do
  • Cut brown card slightly smaller than the card blank, and a white square slightly smaller again.
  • Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat and spritz with water, then drag the white square of card through it.  Dry with a heat tool.
  • Take the larger of the leaves and stamp randomly over the card using Forest Moss Oxide.  Next take the smaller leaf and stamp this using Gathered Twigs.
  • Place the Inkable randomly over the card and ink through with Ripe Persimmon.
  • Blend some Gathered Twigs around the edges of the card, and then tie some twine around the centre before matting to the brown card and fixing to the card blank.
  • Stamp the sentiment using Gathered Twigs, cut out and blend some around the edges before matting to a piece of brown card.  Use foam pads to affix to the centre of the card.
  • Finish by adding some highlights with a white gel pen.
That's my project complete for this week, I'll be back next week to share another with you all.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...