Thursday, October 31, 2019

Karen DT- Life is Good

Hey everyone xx

The Gelli plate has been out again for this week's Bee Crafty blog. Thought I'd also get out some of the Wildflowers, from the BEAUtanicals range,and see where they led me.

Products used:
Wildflower: 1, 2, 5
Moon
Life is good sentiment stamp
Dinkables
Distress Oxides 
Gel Plate


I inked up my Gelli Plate with Distress Oxides and spritzed with a bit of water.

I then blended various Oxides through the Honeycomb and Leafy Branch Dinkables.

I lifted of a print on to a square of white card.


Once dry i stamped 3 different Wildflowers, in different Oxides, first and second generation, to get depth and dimension to my image. 

The Moon was stamped in Oxides, slightly off the edge of the card.

The Sentiment was stamped in Smokey Grey Versafine 

I matted this on to Rainbow Mirri card and then on to my card blank.

And that completes todays make. I hope you like the result. 
See you again soon 

Crafty hugs xx 

1 comment:

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

As always a gorgeous card sweetie Hugs Aly xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...