Saturday, November 02, 2019

Jane DT - Bauble Christmas Card

Hello!

This week on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I have made a fairly quick and easy Christmas card...


I started by using the 6" bauble 2 stencil on a piece of white stamping card.  Using distress inks (crushed olive and peeled paint) through the aperture then adding some doodling around and inside the image.

Then I used the stencil and the mask to add the doodle bauble set tree image inside and behind the bauble, before adding some more of the trees.  These were then coloured using my pens...


Next I added some of the little stars to the bauble then used the border stamp to create strings for the main image and one of the little baubles which I stamped and cut out twice.  After adding a bit more distress ink to the card edges I stamped the sentiment from the doodle robin set and added it to the card as well...


Here are the products that I used:

* Easy Frame - Bauble 2 (6")
* Yuletide Doodle Art Stamps - Baubles (regular)
* Yuletide Doodle Art Stamps - Robin (regular)
* Distress Ink Pads

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...